Major Mind Software
Company Homepage: http://www.helpinator.com
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
Helpinator Professional v.3.11.6
DescriptionCreate help files and documentation like a guru tech writer. Helpinator does all the hard and boring documentation work for you, so you have more time to do what you really like. Supports the following output formats:
- CHM (Microsoft HTML Help)
- Printed Manuals
- EPUB ebooks
- MOBI ebooks
- Publish to WordPress
- WYSIWYG editor with standard word processor interface, named styles and spellcheck
- Built-in screenshot tool and image editor that you can use to add callouts and annotations to screenshots
- Create step-by-step guides for complex actions using specialized editor. Helpinator then turns it into HTML slideshow embedded into topics.
- Embed video from YouTube, Vimeo and other video hosting sevices as well as local video files
- Import existing documentation in CHM/DOC/RTF/HTML/TXT
- Easy localization of help projects - store all languages in one project file, XML import/export feature simplifies interaction with translation tools and services
- Built-in and user templates for all formats. Visual template builder.
- VCS-friendly storage mode
- Code Snippets with syntax highlight
- Glossary manager
- Conditional text and user defined variables
- Built-in reports show project state, structure and errors
- To-do list with tasks assigned to topics
- Auto-indexing, auto-numbering of topics and automatic creation of "Previous-Next" and "See also" links
- Command line compiler for batch processing
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $150
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 40 477kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, FM, FM2
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.