|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Developer Tools > Developer Tools > Other|
Delphi Package Tool v.184.108.40.206||FW
||13 Sep 2013
|By Samuel Herzog. Tool to install/ build/ compile project groups (.bpg/ .bdsproj/ .groupproj) directly without
using the Delphi IDE.
- Used to make automatic build of projects.
- Used to install/uninstall packages.
- Used to rebuild projects for different Delphi Versions.
- Helps you in taking over a project from another computer or programmer.
- Creates batch file .bat to install and compile your projects/packages.
- Project Group Editor: arrange your .bpg/.bdsproj/.groupproj file by drag & drop.
- Feature to uninstall all third-Party components or all components located in ($DELPHI)Projectsbpl directory.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3
|News from our Sponsors|
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair
Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair is the perfect tool that facilitates complete recovery of SQL - MDF and NDF database files. With very professional looking user interface, the software lists all the options in the ribbon fashion. The efficient scan engine of the software handles all the corruptions in the database objects, including tables, queries, views, indexes, and stored procedures and saves the repaired data as a new database file. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages