EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
Delphi Package Tool v.22.214.171.124
By Samuel Herzog.Freeware + source 11 Sep 2014
DescriptionTool to install/ build/ compile project groups (.bpg/ .bdsproj/ .groupproj) directly without using the Delphi IDE.
- Used to make automatic build of projects.
- Used to install/uninstall packages.
- Used to rebuild projects for different Delphi Versions.
- Helps you in taking over a project from another computer or programmer.
- Creates batch file .bat to install and compile your projects/packages.
- Project Group Editor: arrange your .bpg/.bdsproj/.groupproj file by drag & drop.
- Feature to uninstall all third-Party components or all components located in ($DELPHI)Projectsbpl directory.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 761kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained