|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Developer Tools > Developer Tools > Other|
Delphi Package Tool v.22.214.171.124||FW
||13 Sep 2013
|By Samuel Herzog. Tool to install/ build/ compile project groups (.bpg/ .bdsproj/ .groupproj) directly without
using the Delphi IDE.
- Used to make automatic build of projects.
- Used to install/uninstall packages.
- Used to rebuild projects for different Delphi Versions.
- Helps you in taking over a project from another computer or programmer.
- Creates batch file .bat to install and compile your projects/packages.
- Project Group Editor: arrange your .bpg/.bdsproj/.groupproj file by drag & drop.
- Feature to uninstall all third-Party components or all components located in ($DELPHI)Projectsbpl directory.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages