|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Developer Tools > Developer Tools > Other|
Delphi Package Tool v.184.108.40.206||FW
||13 Sep 2013
|By Samuel Herzog. Tool to install/ build/ compile project groups (.bpg/ .bdsproj/ .groupproj) directly without
using the Delphi IDE.
- Used to make automatic build of projects.
- Used to install/uninstall packages.
- Used to rebuild projects for different Delphi Versions.
- Helps you in taking over a project from another computer or programmer.
- Creates batch file .bat to install and compile your projects/packages.
- Project Group Editor: arrange your .bpg/.bdsproj/.groupproj file by drag & drop.
- Feature to uninstall all third-Party components or all components located in ($DELPHI)Projectsbpl directory.
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE DXE2 DXE3
|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages