Author Homepage: http://www.istool.org/
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
By Bjornar Henden.Freeware 17 Sep 2013
DescriptionISTool helps you create scripts for Inno Setup compiler.
- Support for all Inno Setup directives.
- Drag and drop. You can drag files from the Windows Explorer and drop them on the wanted directory in the Files section in ISTool.
- Separate script view with syntax coloring.
- Clipboard is fully supported in most sections.
- Preserves script comments.
- Can import Visual Basic .lst files and InstallShield .iwz files.
- Translated to multiple languages.
- Inno Setup 5.1.8 or higher to compile the created scripts.
- A recent version of Microsoft Windows.
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or later.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 263kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...