Author Homepage: http://www.istool.org/
Total 1 product
By Bjornar Henden.Freeware 17 Sep 2013
DescriptionISTool helps you create scripts for Inno Setup compiler.
- Support for all Inno Setup directives.
- Drag and drop. You can drag files from the Windows Explorer and drop them on the wanted directory in the Files section in ISTool.
- Separate script view with syntax coloring.
- Clipboard is fully supported in most sections.
- Preserves script comments.
- Can import Visual Basic .lst files and InstallShield .iwz files.
- Translated to multiple languages.
- Inno Setup 5.1.8 or higher to compile the created scripts.
- A recent version of Microsoft Windows.
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or later.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 263kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...