Author Homepage: http://www.istool.org/
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Bjornar Henden.Freeware 17 Sep 2013
DescriptionISTool helps you create scripts for Inno Setup compiler.
- Support for all Inno Setup directives.
- Drag and drop. You can drag files from the Windows Explorer and drop them on the wanted directory in the Files section in ISTool.
- Separate script view with syntax coloring.
- Clipboard is fully supported in most sections.
- Preserves script comments.
- Can import Visual Basic .lst files and InstallShield .iwz files.
- Translated to multiple languages.
- Inno Setup 5.1.8 or higher to compile the created scripts.
- A recent version of Microsoft Windows.
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or later.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 263kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!