Author Homepage: http://grikon.ru/mda/www/index.php?lng=en
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 5 products
Bold Data Pump utility v.0.9 Beta
DescriptionBoldDataPump provides data migration from one Bold Database to other Bold Database.
The easest way to move your data between any Bold databases. With Bold you may create one model, then work with many Databases. With BoldDataPump you may fill one Database, then use your data with many Databases.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 088kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
Bold DB adapter for EasyTable v.1
Bold DB Adapter for MySQL v.1
Bold DB Adapter for PostgreSQL v.1
Bold for Delphi electronic book
DescriptionThe book "Delphi and Model Driven architecture" was published in 2004 by Russian "Piter" publishing house.
Now the book is translated to English.
The book includes 11 chapters:
- Model Driven Architecture overview
- Borland MDA overview (some words about history - Bold for Delphi, ECO)
- Quick start - simple application step-by-step
- The Model
- OCL ( language with many examples)
- Object Space (class structure etc)
- Bold Handles (all handles descriptions with examples)
- OCL using ( description how to use OCL from code)
- User Graphic Interface (visual Bold components overview)
- Persistence Layer (DB connect, schema generation, Bold tables structure, Bold Actions, XML etc)
- Third-party visual components using (how to use standard or third-party GUI components with Bold)
- Code generation
- Subscribing (mechanism, examples, operations, derived/reverse derived attribute using)
- Additional features (OLLE, OSS, regions ... overview)
- Third-party components overview (rad-studio, deBold, .... short overview)
- Status: Not available
- Source: None
- price: $25
- Size: 168kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained