Author Homepage: http://grikon.ru/mda/www/index.php?lng=en
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 5 products
Bold Data Pump utility v.0.9 Beta
DescriptionBoldDataPump provides data migration from one Bold Database to other Bold Database.
The easest way to move your data between any Bold databases. With Bold you may create one model, then work with many Databases. With BoldDataPump you may fill one Database, then use your data with many Databases.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 088kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
Bold DB adapter for EasyTable v.1
Bold DB Adapter for MySQL v.1
Bold DB Adapter for PostgreSQL v.1
Bold for Delphi electronic book
DescriptionThe book "Delphi and Model Driven architecture" was published in 2004 by Russian "Piter" publishing house.
Now the book is translated to English.
The book includes 11 chapters:
- Model Driven Architecture overview
- Borland MDA overview (some words about history - Bold for Delphi, ECO)
- Quick start - simple application step-by-step
- The Model
- OCL ( language with many examples)
- Object Space (class structure etc)
- Bold Handles (all handles descriptions with examples)
- OCL using ( description how to use OCL from code)
- User Graphic Interface (visual Bold components overview)
- Persistence Layer (DB connect, schema generation, Bold tables structure, Bold Actions, XML etc)
- Third-party visual components using (how to use standard or third-party GUI components with Bold)
- Code generation
- Subscribing (mechanism, examples, operations, derived/reverse derived attribute using)
- Additional features (OLLE, OSS, regions ... overview)
- Third-party components overview (rad-studio, deBold, .... short overview)
- Status: Not available
- Source: None
- price: $25
- Size: 168kB
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...