Author Homepage: http://grikon.ru/mda/www/index.php?lng=en
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 5 products
Bold Data Pump utility v.0.9 Beta
DescriptionBoldDataPump provides data migration from one Bold Database to other Bold Database.
The easest way to move your data between any Bold databases. With Bold you may create one model, then work with many Databases. With BoldDataPump you may fill one Database, then use your data with many Databases.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 088kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
Bold DB adapter for EasyTable v.1
Bold DB Adapter for MySQL v.1
Bold DB Adapter for PostgreSQL v.1
Bold for Delphi electronic book
DescriptionThe book "Delphi and Model Driven architecture" was published in 2004 by Russian "Piter" publishing house.
Now the book is translated to English.
The book includes 11 chapters:
- Model Driven Architecture overview
- Borland MDA overview (some words about history - Bold for Delphi, ECO)
- Quick start - simple application step-by-step
- The Model
- OCL ( language with many examples)
- Object Space (class structure etc)
- Bold Handles (all handles descriptions with examples)
- OCL using ( description how to use OCL from code)
- User Graphic Interface (visual Bold components overview)
- Persistence Layer (DB connect, schema generation, Bold tables structure, Bold Actions, XML etc)
- Third-party visual components using (how to use standard or third-party GUI components with Bold)
- Code generation
- Subscribing (mechanism, examples, operations, derived/reverse derived attribute using)
- Additional features (OLLE, OSS, regions ... overview)
- Third-party components overview (rad-studio, deBold, .... short overview)
- Status: Not available
- Source: None
- price: $25
- Size: 168kB
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained