Author Homepage: http://www.cpringold.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
By cprin gold.07 Dec 2005
DescriptionASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to put an icon in system tray area. It supports many advanced features such as show balloons and anitmated icons.
ASTC Object Model Features:
- Show-Hide the icon in systray area.
- Show the icon in animation state.
- Assign a tooltip for the icon.
- Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
- Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on Win9x .
- Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
- Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on Win9x.
- Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the icon popup menu will be closed.
- Show more than one icon in the systray.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $19.90
- Size: 2 936kB
Platforms: C#, VC++
By cprin gold.29 Dec 2005
DescriptionMacro Recorder component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to record and playback mouse clicks, keystrokes and bundle them into a file in order to playback later.
Macro Recorder consists of one object: MacroRecorder object.
MacroRecorder object provides the ability to record and playback macros from within your applications.It supports also setting the playback speed [high,normal and low ].
- Create a macro by recording mouse clicks, keystrokes.
- Save the macro into file.
- Playback the macro again from within the file.
- Change the playback speed from high to normal to low speed.
- It supports custom events like Recording start event,Recording finish,playback start and playback finish.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $24.90
- Size: 1 909kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained