Author Homepage: http://www.cpringold.com
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
Total 2 products
By cprin gold.07 Dec 2005
DescriptionASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to put an icon in system tray area. It supports many advanced features such as show balloons and anitmated icons.
ASTC Object Model Features:
- Show-Hide the icon in systray area.
- Show the icon in animation state.
- Assign a tooltip for the icon.
- Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
- Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on Win9x .
- Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
- Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on Win9x.
- Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the icon popup menu will be closed.
- Show more than one icon in the systray.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $19.90
- Size: 2 936kB
Platforms: C#, VC++
By cprin gold.29 Dec 2005
DescriptionMacro Recorder component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to record and playback mouse clicks, keystrokes and bundle them into a file in order to playback later.
Macro Recorder consists of one object: MacroRecorder object.
MacroRecorder object provides the ability to record and playback macros from within your applications.It supports also setting the playback speed [high,normal and low ].
- Create a macro by recording mouse clicks, keystrokes.
- Save the macro into file.
- Playback the macro again from within the file.
- Change the playback speed from high to normal to low speed.
- It supports custom events like Recording start event,Recording finish,playback start and playback finish.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $24.90
- Size: 1 909kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.