Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Indra Gunawan.Freeware + source 09 Feb 2007
DescriptionIt is an alternative to TBitBtn. Can be completely Flat and Changeable Color. Now added THIGSpeedButton, an alternative to TSpeedButton.
- Face, Border, Down and highlight Color can be changed; also support gradient color;
- Highlight Track, Highlight when focused (when mouse is in button, the color change into highlight color);
- There are 3 styles: 3D, Flat & UltraFlat (completely flat);
- EnterAsTab: Enter into Tab key, use Space for pressing button;
- New 2 kinds added, DropDown and DropDownButton; and many more
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 81kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.