Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Indra Gunawan.Freeware + source 09 Feb 2007
DescriptionIt is an alternative to TBitBtn. Can be completely Flat and Changeable Color. Now added THIGSpeedButton, an alternative to TSpeedButton.
- Face, Border, Down and highlight Color can be changed; also support gradient color;
- Highlight Track, Highlight when focused (when mouse is in button, the color change into highlight color);
- There are 3 styles: 3D, Flat & UltraFlat (completely flat);
- EnterAsTab: Enter into Tab key, use Space for pressing button;
- New 2 kinds added, DropDown and DropDownButton; and many more
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 81kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!