- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 1 product
By Indra Gunawan.Freeware + source 09 Feb 2007
DescriptionIt is an alternative to TBitBtn. Can be completely Flat and Changeable Color. Now added THIGSpeedButton, an alternative to TSpeedButton.
- Face, Border, Down and highlight Color can be changed; also support gradient color;
- Highlight Track, Highlight when focused (when mouse is in button, the color change into highlight color);
- There are 3 styles: 3D, Flat & UltraFlat (completely flat);
- EnterAsTab: Enter into Tab key, use Space for pressing button;
- New 2 kinds added, DropDown and DropDownButton; and many more
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 81kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...