Author Homepage: http://www.9rays.net
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
Instrumentation Widgets v.3.0
By 9Rays.Net Team.29 Mar 2005
DescriptionNeed professionally looking device emulators for creating professionally looking computer simulators or software interfaces? Developing these components on your own and hiring a designer is likely to take a lot of time and will cost thousands of dollars. Why not use already existing solution to save time and cut costs? Instrumentation Widgets is a library of meters, indicators, scales, sliders, gauges, knobs, buttons, dials, tanks, thermometers, switches, matrixes, leds and other .NET components that emulate hardware devices. They are all 100% native .NET framework managed components written in C#. In addition, all controls use double buffering to produce smooth animation and avoid flicking. To this day, there are over 30 ready components in the library and more are scheduled to be added soon, which makes Instrumentation Widgets an indisputable leader in this area. With the largest collection of various components available, including compass, oscilloscope, odometer, toggles, multimedia buttons and buttons with skin support, Instrumentation Widgets is the natural choice of software developers. Especially, when you consider the fact that all device emulators are fully customizable and scalable. Software users can change size, color, font types, value range and other properties of each component. Another advantage of this package is data binding feature - all properties can be bound to data source of any kind. Conveniently, the library does not require any special skills or time spent on documentation studying, which makes integrating Instrumentation Widgets' components into other software applications a simple and straightforward process. No designer or artist expertise is necessary. Best of all, Instrumentation Widgets can be tried and tested absolutely free of charge. Get your copy now!
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $215
- Size: 1 932kB
Platforms: C#, D8
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...