Author Homepage: http://www.9rays.net
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Instrumentation Widgets v.3.0
By 9Rays.Net Team.29 Mar 2005
DescriptionNeed professionally looking device emulators for creating professionally looking computer simulators or software interfaces? Developing these components on your own and hiring a designer is likely to take a lot of time and will cost thousands of dollars. Why not use already existing solution to save time and cut costs? Instrumentation Widgets is a library of meters, indicators, scales, sliders, gauges, knobs, buttons, dials, tanks, thermometers, switches, matrixes, leds and other .NET components that emulate hardware devices. They are all 100% native .NET framework managed components written in C#. In addition, all controls use double buffering to produce smooth animation and avoid flicking. To this day, there are over 30 ready components in the library and more are scheduled to be added soon, which makes Instrumentation Widgets an indisputable leader in this area. With the largest collection of various components available, including compass, oscilloscope, odometer, toggles, multimedia buttons and buttons with skin support, Instrumentation Widgets is the natural choice of software developers. Especially, when you consider the fact that all device emulators are fully customizable and scalable. Software users can change size, color, font types, value range and other properties of each component. Another advantage of this package is data binding feature - all properties can be bound to data source of any kind. Conveniently, the library does not require any special skills or time spent on documentation studying, which makes integrating Instrumentation Widgets' components into other software applications a simple and straightforward process. No designer or artist expertise is necessary. Best of all, Instrumentation Widgets can be tried and tested absolutely free of charge. Get your copy now!
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $215
- Size: 1 932kB
Platforms: C#, D8
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).