Author Homepage: http://www.jsk.com.br
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
Web Provider v.2.3
By Josir Gomes.Freeware + source 07 Mar 2005
DescriptionThe Open Source CGI WebBroker replacement.
It allows you to develop CGI applications in Apache and Linux environment with the Open Source versions of Kylix and Delphi. It has a very small size compared to WebBroker and it works fine with Indy, IndySOAP (Web Services) and ZeosDB. It has also debug options and log support.
Several demo programs but small documentation yet.
Based on original work of Delphree development team, it brings new ways to do CGI programming on Linux.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 74kB
Platforms: KLX2, KLX3
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...