|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Browsers Tools|
IE HTTP Analyzer v.1.5||SW
||03 May 2005
|By qing hai. HTTP Analyzer is a utility that allows you to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It displays a wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more. It also provides cache information and session clearing, as well as HTTP status code information and several filtering options. A useful developer tool for performance analysis, debugging and diagnostics.
HTTP Analyzer includes two forms---Standard Exe and IE Add-in:
- Standard EXE file: Standard windows EXE application. It can capture any process's HTTP/HTTPS traffic in current user session.It has the ability to capture HTTP information in Windows applications without launching them from HTTP Analyzer. HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API.
- IE Add-in: An IE Add-in that integrates into the lower part of your IE browser window and can be opened/closed from the IE toolbar.It can only capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic of current IE process.
|Download: NT4 W2K W2K3 W98 XP
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages