|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE7
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Browsers Tools|
IE HTTP Analyzer v.1.5||SW
||03 May 2005
|By qing hai. HTTP Analyzer is a utility that allows you to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It displays a wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more. It also provides cache information and session clearing, as well as HTTP status code information and several filtering options. A useful developer tool for performance analysis, debugging and diagnostics.
HTTP Analyzer includes two forms---Standard Exe and IE Add-in:
- Standard EXE file: Standard windows EXE application. It can capture any process's HTTP/HTTPS traffic in current user session.It has the ability to capture HTTP information in Windows applications without launching them from HTTP Analyzer. HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API.
- IE Add-in: An IE Add-in that integrates into the lower part of your IE browser window and can be opened/closed from the IE toolbar.It can only capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic of current IE process.
|Download: NT4 W2K W2K3 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL
Stellar Phoenix Database Repair for MySQL is professional yet simple utility to recover data from damaged or corrupt InnoDB tables and MyISAM tables of MySQL databases. The software efficiently recovers tables and other important objects of MySQL database such as queries of views, relations, primary keys, etc. The tool can perform recovery on Linux platform as well. With its interactive GUI, this software supports MySQL 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages