Author Homepage: http://www.ieinspector.com
Total 1 product
IE HTTP Analyzer v.1.5
By qing hai.03 May 2005
DescriptionHTTP Analyzer is a utility that allows you to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It displays a wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more. It also provides cache information and session clearing, as well as HTTP status code information and several filtering options. A useful developer tool for performance analysis, debugging and diagnostics.
HTTP Analyzer includes two forms---Standard Exe and IE Add-in:
- Standard EXE file: Standard windows EXE application. It can capture any process's HTTP/HTTPS traffic in current user session.It has the ability to capture HTTP information in Windows applications without launching them from HTTP Analyzer. HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API.
- IE Add-in: An IE Add-in that integrates into the lower part of your IE browser window and can be opened/closed from the IE toolbar.It can only capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic of current IE process.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $89
- Size: 2 686kB
Platforms: NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...