Author Homepage: http://www.eyebol.com
Mobile and desktop apps for evaluation trophies with connectivity to international Trophies portal
Total 1 product
Eyebol Pascal Analyzer v.2.10a
By Michael Toner.22 Sep 2013
DescriptionEyebol is a Delphi project analyzer that:
- provides over 50 new hints and warnings including optimizations, unfreed objects, invalid statements and incorrect coding and forms
- Spell checks forms (labels, hints, column headings,etc) and code (Showmessage, MessageDlg,etc.) in one of 10 languages
- Powerful expression search options (such as :=0)
- Integrates into Delphi 5 through to Delphi 2007
- Naming suggestions for components with only default naming
- Many hints, warnings and naming suggestions can be applied to your project automatically
- Comment Builder Wizard can add custom header comments to the start of your source files
- Basic statistics and scan report option.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $149.95
- Size: 2 501kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.