Author Homepage: http://www.eyebol.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Eyebol Pascal Analyzer v.2.10a
By Michael Toner.22 Sep 2013
DescriptionEyebol is a Delphi project analyzer that:
- provides over 50 new hints and warnings including optimizations, unfreed objects, invalid statements and incorrect coding and forms
- Spell checks forms (labels, hints, column headings,etc) and code (Showmessage, MessageDlg,etc.) in one of 10 languages
- Powerful expression search options (such as :=0)
- Integrates into Delphi 5 through to Delphi 2007
- Naming suggestions for components with only default naming
- Many hints, warnings and naming suggestions can be applied to your project automatically
- Comment Builder Wizard can add custom header comments to the start of your source files
- Basic statistics and scan report option.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $149.95
- Size: 2 501kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...