Author Homepage: http://www.eyebol.com
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 1 product
Eyebol Pascal Analyzer v.2.10a
By Michael Toner.22 Sep 2013
DescriptionEyebol is a Delphi project analyzer that:
- provides over 50 new hints and warnings including optimizations, unfreed objects, invalid statements and incorrect coding and forms
- Spell checks forms (labels, hints, column headings,etc) and code (Showmessage, MessageDlg,etc.) in one of 10 languages
- Powerful expression search options (such as :=0)
- Integrates into Delphi 5 through to Delphi 2007
- Naming suggestions for components with only default naming
- Many hints, warnings and naming suggestions can be applied to your project automatically
- Comment Builder Wizard can add custom header comments to the start of your source files
- Basic statistics and scan report option.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $149.95
- Size: 2 501kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!