Author Homepage: http://www.eyebol.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Eyebol Pascal Analyzer v.2.10a
By Michael Toner.22 Sep 2013
DescriptionEyebol is a Delphi project analyzer that:
- provides over 50 new hints and warnings including optimizations, unfreed objects, invalid statements and incorrect coding and forms
- Spell checks forms (labels, hints, column headings,etc) and code (Showmessage, MessageDlg,etc.) in one of 10 languages
- Powerful expression search options (such as :=0)
- Integrates into Delphi 5 through to Delphi 2007
- Naming suggestions for components with only default naming
- Many hints, warnings and naming suggestions can be applied to your project automatically
- Comment Builder Wizard can add custom header comments to the start of your source files
- Basic statistics and scan report option.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $149.95
- Size: 2 501kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained