Author Homepage: http://www.optimalcode.com/Guido/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
Considerations for writing and using assembly code in Delphi project (Russian)
By Guido Gybels.Freeware 03 Jun 2002
Description"Many programmers today associate assembler with a difficult, low-level kind of programming. They consider it fast, but most of them also think it is incomprehensible and impossible to learn. In reality, things are not that bad. It is possible to learn how to write good assembly code without being a genius. On the other hand, don't think a few lessons in assembly will leave you producing faster code than the average Object Pascal equivalent. The reason is that when you write Object Pascal, you can rely on a very efficient and clever assembler programmer: the Delphi compiler. Overall, the code produced by it is very efficient and fast. Also, by following some guidelines spanning several specific coding topics, you can get even more speed out of Object Pascal and Delphi."
Russian translation by Anatoly Podgoretsky.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 84kB
Platforms: D2, D3, D4, D5, D6
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!