Company Homepage: http://www.adev.com.br
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
DescriptionADEV IDExperts is an expert designed with some tools that can help increase the productivity of developers.
Main options avaliable in the current release:
- Procedure to automatically close DataSets;
- Procedure to standardize the naming of components;
- Procedure to verify and correct TabOrder;
- Perfect Layout Procedure;
- Code Snippets;
- Delphi's IDE menu navigation;
- IDE forms Navigation;
- New Alignment Pallete, with many options not avaliable in Delphi's standard pallete;
- Shortcut keys customization;
- Internationalization option;
- Manager Of Comments;
- Auto Run Application Before compile project;
- Improved Internationalization Suport.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 501kB
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.