|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Experts, IDE etc. > IDE|
||03 Oct 2001
|By Advanced Developers. ADEV IDExperts is an expert designed with some tools that can help increase the productivity of developers.
Main options avaliable in the current release:
- Procedure to automatically close DataSets;
- Procedure to standardize the naming of components;
- Procedure to verify and correct TabOrder;
- Perfect Layout Procedure;
- Code Snippets;
- Delphi's IDE menu navigation;
- IDE forms Navigation;
- New Alignment Pallete, with many options not avaliable in Delphi's standard pallete;
- Shortcut keys customization;
- Internationalization option;
- Manager Of Comments;
- Auto Run Application Before compile project;
- Improved Internationalization Suport.
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages