Author Homepage: http://www.weather-display.com/
This way you will profit of premium features for free.
Total 1 product
Weather Display v.10.29y
By Brian Hamilton.27 Oct 2005
DescriptionFor the WM918/WX-200, WMR-918, WMR-968, WMR-928, DAVIS WMII/ Wireless/ Wizard/ Grow/ VP, ELV WS2000/ Funk 7000/ WMR900H, La Crosse WS2010/2215, ULTIMETER (100 - 2000 and the Ultimeter II), the Maximum Weather Max, the UWS3000-ws, the Rain Wise WS2000/MKIII, the Dallas 1 wire (and version 3), the Texas WR25, the Davis Vantage Pro/VP2, the climatronics ultrasonic, the Heathkit ID5001, the Novalynx WS-16 Weather Station, the Capricorn 2000, the ASOS/RAWS, the new La Crosse WS2310/2315, 3600 (using the Heavy Weather history.dat file), the ELV WS2500PC, La Crosse 2500, the Weather Hawk, and the Environdata weather master 2000 and many more:
- Multi language support: German, Italian,Spanish, French (still to complete);
- For Win95/98/2000/ME/XP and NT4 and even a Linux version;
- Graphical presentation of the weather data;
- Easy to configure. A Fast and responsive program;
- Stores a log file, with a single click to see the averages/extremes for any month or day. This can also be uploaded to your web page, automaticaly;
- Stores it's own daily,monthly and yearly rain totals and displays it's own rain rate, per minute (re-calculated every second) and per hour;
- Has its own Internet Dialer and FTP program, with an easy to set up web page, with GIF (or JPG option) graph and HTML Table of data. Fast upload time, around 30 seconds. The GIF images are small in size (13kb), and so are fast to upload and view on the web site;
- The robust FTP Dialer can also press Cancel on the "Reestablish connection" dialog box, so as the next scheduled dial up can continue, and can minimize the "Connected to.." box when connection established. These features can be turned off. It will also enter in the password if it is not available in Dial up networking (i.e. won't remember it or is greyed out);
- Can upload and display a WEB CAM image,and animate it;
- Weather warning email system and Pager notification or SMS mobile phone subject line via email;
- METAR and SYNOPTIC output which can be emailed;
- Sun rise/set and Moon rise/set, moon phase calculator;
- Weather Dials;
- Easy to configure Offsets and corrections;
- Can hide in system tray;
- Supports comm ports 1 to 8;
- Best viewed in 800x600, but full screen option is available, and more than 256 colours, with Small Fonts;
- Select many different units, US or metric (e.g wind in kts or km/h or m/s);
- Used by TEAM NZ in the successfull defence of the recent America's Cup, and is used by the US Navy and NOAA;
- Can page a numeric or alpha pager when user set thresholds have been exceeded. You set the numbers you want to appear for the numeric pager;
- Can download jpg,gif and htm files from a web page at pre-set times, and then can re-name and upload again to your web page. It can also do manual upload with a single click of a file you choose, and groups of files uploads at pre-set times too;
- Can load in the log file from the Skyview systems data logger for the WM918;
- Current weather report email to your friends.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $70
- Size: 10 151kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!