Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Intel 80386 Programmers Reference v.1.00
By Rob.Freeware 02 Aug 2000
DescriptionDocumentation for 80386 ASM instructions. Ever found yourself, eyes glazed over, with those ASM instructions in the System and SysUtils units. Well this document is a repackaging of Intel's processor documentation, which may help in your understanding of the CPU instructions.
The documentation is in HTML Help format. (for easier screen reading).
The original HTML document was obtained from http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/index.html
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 928kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, D2, D3, D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).