Company Homepage: http://www.tdbf.net/
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 1 product
TDbf dBase Access v.6.20
By Garlic software.Freeware + source 24 Feb 2003
DescriptionTDbf is a TTable like component for single-user application. It allow you to use standard dBase files in your program without the need to install BDE. Author thinks, that this is the most advanced free software of this type available for Delphi. Allows the use of all dBase native type (character, numeric, logical, date, and memo). File format is compatible with Delphi Database Desktop.
Support index files for sorting and searching.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 127kB
Platforms: CB3, CB4, CB5, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained