Company Homepage: http://www.tdbf.net/
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- 20% discount for all new licenses in August
Total 1 product
TDbf dBase Access v.6.20
By Garlic software.Freeware + source 24 Feb 2003
DescriptionTDbf is a TTable like component for single-user application. It allow you to use standard dBase files in your program without the need to install BDE. Author thinks, that this is the most advanced free software of this type available for Delphi. Allows the use of all dBase native type (character, numeric, logical, date, and memo). File format is compatible with Delphi Database Desktop.
Support index files for sorting and searching.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 127kB
Platforms: CB3, CB4, CB5, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.