|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Delphi 2010 Handbook: A Guide to the New Features of Delphi 2010;
The guide to what's new in Delphi 2010, from the best-selling author of the Mastering Delphi series and the Delphi 2007 and 2009 Handbooks. The book covers all the new features of Delphi 2010 for Win32, from Extended RTTI to new IDE features, from Windows 7 support to the improved DataSnap architecture. This is a brand new book, there is no overlapping material with the Delphi 2007 Handbook and Delphi 2009 Handbook (which you can consider buying along with this book in printed or electronic format). The Delphi 2010 Handbook is expected to have about 300 pages covering exclusively new Delphi 2010 features. There is no introduction material or anything like that. The book is for developers who use Delphi 2010. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages