Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Mab VCL v.1.00
By Matt Hamilton.Freeware + source 06 Jul 1998
DescriptionThe Mab VCL is a collection of components which I have written either as an exercise in component writing, or because author genuinely needed the functionality. It includes the following components: TMabDBLoginDlg, TMabDBPasswordDlg, TMabDBChgPasswordDlg, TMabDeleteDialog, TMabModifyFieldsDialog, TMabFormSave, TMabDBSave, TMabControlSave, TMabRegFormSave, TMabRegControlSave, TMabRegDataSetSave, TMabRegDBGridSave, TMabRegSaveControls, TMabRegSaveDataSets, TMabRollUp, TMabHexButton, and TMabImageCombo.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 44kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!