Jose Alfredo Garca Guirado
Author Homepage: http://www.freelance.com.ar
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
Packer for Dbase and Paradox v.1.0
DescriptionPacker is an utility to compact DBase or Paradox data bases. You can execute it inside your program. The data for Packer are entered in inline parameter form.
- Status: Not available
- Source: None
- price: $21
- Size: 220kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
DescriptionThis component simulate a cassete counter. You can Forward, Play, Rewind, Stop, preload, clear it, and seting a counter limit and the Forward and Rewind speed.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 43kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3, D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...