Company Homepage: http://www.grifsolu.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
DescriptionHalcyon is an xBase database engine written in Object Pascal for Delphi. It allows the programmer to update DBF files using dBase, Clipper, or FoxPro index (CDX, MDX, NDX, NTX) and memo (DBT and FPT) formats.
Halcyon is purchased as a library of components that allow Halcyon to use the standard Delphi data-aware components through their DataSource property. The components in Halcyon 6 are THalcyonDataset, TCreateHalcyonDataset, and THalcyonNavigator. You may also use the stand-alone database engine through an included interface unit. Used this way it provides a powerful tool for dBase access in console applications, such as CGI and ISAPI for web servers.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $100
- Size: 674kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D4, D5, D6, D7
DescriptionIndxLook is an application that allows database programmers to view the information in a dBase, Clipper, or Foxpro index. It will read CDX, MDX, NDX, and NTX formats. It will display the list of tags within an index file, and when a tag is selected, the key expression and filter expression is displayed. This freeware program was written in Delphi using the Halcyon Database Engine from Griffin Solutions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 137kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...