Company Homepage: http://www.grifsolu.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 2 products
DescriptionHalcyon is an xBase database engine written in Object Pascal for Delphi. It allows the programmer to update DBF files using dBase, Clipper, or FoxPro index (CDX, MDX, NDX, NTX) and memo (DBT and FPT) formats.
Halcyon is purchased as a library of components that allow Halcyon to use the standard Delphi data-aware components through their DataSource property. The components in Halcyon 6 are THalcyonDataset, TCreateHalcyonDataset, and THalcyonNavigator. You may also use the stand-alone database engine through an included interface unit. Used this way it provides a powerful tool for dBase access in console applications, such as CGI and ISAPI for web servers.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $100
- Size: 674kB
Platforms: D2, D2005, D2006, D4, D5, D6, D7
DescriptionIndxLook is an application that allows database programmers to view the information in a dBase, Clipper, or Foxpro index. It will read CDX, MDX, NDX, and NTX formats. It will display the list of tags within an index file, and when a tag is selected, the key expression and filter expression is displayed. This freeware program was written in Delphi using the Halcyon Database Engine from Griffin Solutions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 137kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...