FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
Total 1 product
Delphi Encryption Compedium Part I v.3.0
By Hagen Reddmann.Freeware + source 31 Aug 1999
DescriptionA Compendium of various strong Encryption Algorithm and more... includes:
- 40 Ciphers (IDEA, Blowfish, Twofish, DES, Square ...)
- 23 Hashs (MD4/5, SHA/1, RipeMD, Havel, Tiger ...)
- 5 Checksums (CRC32, CRC16-CCITT, CRC16-Standard ...)
- 6 Text formats (MIME Base 64, XX/UU Coding, RFC1760 Six Word ...)
- 2 Randoms (LFSR Linear Feedback Shift Register with variable Period upto 2^2032-1 ...)
- with Ciphers can be encrypt in Modes CTS/ CBC/ CFB/ OFB/ ECB
- Ciphers supports Message Authentication Codes in CBC-MAC/ CFB-MAC/ CTS-MAC
- fast Implementation (i.e. Blowfish > 8Mb/sec, MD4 > 27Mb/sec)
- full and easy object oriented
- High optimized Assembler Core
- Designtime Components to managing Cipher- and Hash- classes
- Message Authentication Codes for all Hash's (Internet RFC2104-HMAC's ...)
- Internet RFC2289/RFC1760/RFC2444 One Time Password Routines as Component
- Many more...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 678kB
Platforms: CB3, CB4, D2, D3, D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.