By Sunisoft06 Apr 2006
DescriptionIrisSkin is the easiest-to-use .NET skin solution for Microsoft VisualStudio.NET(WinForms). It provides you the ability to make your application in skin automatically, including all forms. You will never spend many time on programming for skin support.
Using IrisSkin, you don't need make any modification for your existing projects just drop the skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms automatically. And the skin files can be compiled into the EXE file so that you don't need distribute the skin files with the EXE. At run-time, you can switch the skins very easily and you can switch to unskinned easily too. Let's say, just one component for one project.
The professionally-UI-designed skins are mostly designed by our UI artists.
- Dozens of professionally-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins;
- Easiest to use - Just one component for one application;
- Fully automatic - Skins all forms automatically;
- Make your existing project with skin easily;
- No flicking;
- Switch from skin to unskin easily;
- Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file;
- Provides SkinBuilder tool;
- Fully MDI support.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: SW
- Price: $149
- Source price: $1200
- Size: 5 679 574kB
- Delphi 2005
- Delphi 2006
- Delphi 8
- Visual Studio 2002
- Visual Studio 2003
- Visual Studio 2005