|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi 2010 Handbook: A Guide to the New Features of Delphi 2010;
The guide to what's new in Delphi 2010, from the best-selling author of the Mastering Delphi series and the Delphi 2007 and 2009 Handbooks. The book covers all the new features of Delphi 2010 for Win32, from Extended RTTI to new IDE features, from Windows 7 support to the improved DataSnap architecture. This is a brand new book, there is no overlapping material with the Delphi 2007 Handbook and Delphi 2009 Handbook (which you can consider buying along with this book in printed or electronic format). The Delphi 2010 Handbook is expected to have about 300 pages covering exclusively new Delphi 2010 features. There is no introduction material or anything like that. The book is for developers who use Delphi 2010. more...
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages