Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
DF SDK v.18.104.22.168
By AgenSoft Inc.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionDF SDK is a Software development kit which provides an effective approach of creating software patches and updates, and integrating of the patch applying and/or building process directly into you own software product(s). Unlike other available products, DF SDK does not simply create incremental updates and re-package files, but analyzes each file at the byte level and builds the difference for updating the target file on the end-userís system.
Using DF SDK you can effectively accomplish the following tasks:
- Software updating/patching to ensure your end-users always have the latest version of your software product;
- Differential data backup for effective backup data storage in a reliable yet space-saving way;
- Version control for reliable yet efficient control under versions of your files (of any type).
Available as a standard dynamic link library (DLL), DF SDK can be used almost with any Windows development language. The DF SDK API is designed to be simple enough to integrate it into your existing products/solutions, and to provide a high-grade of performance and flexibility. DF SDK comes with sample programs, and includes examples whick can simplify patch creation and applying.
The size of your files, database or document doesnít matter - only difference between versions does.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $295
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 847kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
MakeUpdate and Update v.1.08
DescriptionMake Update and Update are a set of applications to update an older version of a file (or files) to a newer version. They work by finding just the differences between the two versions and applying those differences to the older version.
This is especially useful when you need to maintain common versions of large files at remote locations and the differences between the two versions is small. Another use is to "patch" files or applications -- that is, to provide updates of files (e.g., applications) to current users without making the contents of the entire files available others.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 932kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
By AgenSoft Inc.29 Mar 2006
DescriptionPatchFactory is a full-featured byte-level patching system for bandwidth-efficient software updating which is sold at a reasonable price. It provides a robust feature set that gives software developers the ability to tailor the update process to their specific needs.
The patch building engine is an innovative standard for producing version-to-version or cumulative software updates contained in one small, reliable self-installing package.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $470
- Size: 3 376kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...