Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
By Harry Powell.28 Jul 2014
DescriptionEditCNC, the perfect companion to your CAD CAM software, includes many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing, as well as the basic features you would expect from any editor of this quality, such as search and replace, multiple undo/redo, multiple open files, file size limited only by the capacity of your computer, etc. In addition, EditCNC includes many powerful features designed purely for CNC programming and editing. Use EditCNC as part of your arsenal of CNC programming tools. Experienced programmers know that different types of jobs require different methods for the most efficient programs. Sometimes it's your full blown CAD/CAM, sometimes MDI, and sometimes it's an editor on your PC - or a combination. Most basic CNC programming can be done faster and easier just by writing the g-code. EditCNC makes that even easier. Download your free thirty day trial now.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $193
- Size: 7 948kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W95, W98, XP,
By Nikolay Nikolov.13 Oct 2000
DescriptionThis program is litle CAD system with greate features.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $150
- Size: 218kB
Platforms: W95, W98,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.