Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
SharpPlus Html Help 2 Registration Toolkit v.1.3
DescriptionSharpPlus Html Help 2 Registration Toolkit (RegH2) is a utility that will register html help 2 collections and titles. It can be used to integrated html help 2 to Visual Studio, Borland Delphi.Net and etc without lots of manual steps to create the proper records in the Windows Installer database. RegH2 includes a GUI version and a command line version. The command line version can be redistruted to deploy the html help 2 collections.For example, You can create an installer with InnoSetup to run RegH2 to install the html help 2 collections.
- Supply a GUI program to create registration configuration file and can be used to test registration.
- Supply a command line program to be redistributed as a part of html help 2 installation.
- Support register html help 2 to multi targets such as VS.Net 2003 and Borland Delphi 2005.
- Support register html help 2 as plugin or merge topic.
- Free for Non-Commercial Use.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 296kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D8, P2009, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.