|.NET DB-Aware > DB Access > Export and Import
|FastReport FMX released|
Report generator FastReport FMX is the first multiplatform solution for including Business Intelligence into software based on Embarcadero FireMonkey IDE (Delphi for MS Windows and Apple Mac OS X).
Compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FireMonkey) and XE3 (FireMonkey 2).
Visual report designer is available now on both MS Windows and on MAC OS X!
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Advanced Data Export .NET v.220.127.116.11||SW
||26 Jul 2011
|By EMS Software Development. Advanced Data Export .NET is a component suite for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2005 that will allow you to save your data in the most popular data formats (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard) for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication. Having Advanced Data Export .NET embedded in your .NET application you will be able to provide unique opportunities for data export to your clients, without the need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion.
- Data export into 15 most popular formats: (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard);
- Saving data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication;
- Powerful export options for each data format;
- 100% native C# code;
- No additional libraries or software required to operate;
- Detailed help system and demo application;
- Powerful components and properties editors;
- Setting the user formats for each field separately;
- Multi-language support.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $485
|Download: S2003 S2005 S2008
KA Export for VCL.NET v.1.0||SW
||14 Mar 2005
|By Kiril Antonov. A Export for Delphi can export any Dataset, dbGrid or StringGrid to the following list of file formats:
KA Export uses ADO to perform exporting so you don't need any office package to be installed on the host computer. Most OS comes with ADO installed, so you don't need to install it.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Borland Paradox
- CSV (Comma sepatared values text) with any type of delimiter you want.
KA Export contains 3 components:
|Download: D2005 D8
||26 Jan 2007
|By e-iceblue. Spire.DataExport is the 100% pure .NET component suit for data export into MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF, MS Access, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV, MS Clipboard format.
- Support most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, MS clipboard, XML, PDF, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV.
- Quickly and easily export data from SQL command or listview or datatable .net component. Save your much time and money by using Spire.DataExport.
- Totally independent and not affiliated with. Not needing to have Microsoft Excel or Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Access installed on machine, The Spire.DataExport can create Excel spreadsheet, PDF document, Access database.
- Rich option for export data format.
- Multi-language support.
- ASP.NET and Windows Form support.
- Pure .NET component written in 100% managed C#.
Trial (work while IDE is running)
|Download: C# C#B1 D2005 S2003 S2005
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Delphi 2010 Handbook: A Guide to the New Features of Delphi 2010;
The guide to what's new in Delphi 2010, from the best-selling author of the Mastering Delphi series and the Delphi 2007 and 2009 Handbooks. The book covers all the new features of Delphi 2010 for Win32, from Extended RTTI to new IDE features, from Windows 7 support to the improved DataSnap architecture. This is a brand new book, there is no overlapping material with the Delphi 2007 Handbook and Delphi 2009 Handbook (which you can consider buying along with this book in printed or electronic format). The Delphi 2010 Handbook is expected to have about 300 pages covering exclusively new Delphi 2010 features. There is no introduction material or anything like that. The book is for developers who use Delphi 2010. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages