- Includes: feature-packed grid, planner, web updater, treeview, spreadsheet, rich text editor, planner, Office ribbon/toolbars, advanced edits, listboxes, outlookbar, syntax memo and much more
- Comes with full source code, free updates & free priority support for a full version cycle
- Works with Delphi 7 to the latest version of RAD Studio
Actions for .NET v.1.0
By nxSharp.Commercial 16 Mar 2006
nxSharp Actions for .NET is component for Windows Forms for rapid and handy user interface development. This component is analog of Delphi VCL ActionList with additional features.
Actions are objects that represent some user operation, for example, open document or save document. They designed for centralizing application’s answer to user input (menu commands, tool bar buttons, buttons, etc) and control’s state management.
With nxSharp Actions you can avoid .NET shortcuts restriction. Now you able to use any key combination in your applications. Also you can assign shortcut to any control, use shortcuts without linking to a control and create Global shortcuts.
Full range of controls that could be linked, include components from .NET Framework 2.0 and third party components .
Single, centralized way to manage control's propeties with minimimum code writing:
- Any key combinations, including Enter, Escape, etc.
- Possibility to restrict shortcutÒs visibility in some controls
- Global shortcuts(fire even in non-active application)
- Possibility to create shortcut without linking with a control
Single response for objects such as menus and buttons that linked to action.
Background state update for enable and disable action depending on the state of your application.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $40
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 489kB
Platforms: C#, S2005
SharpPlus ActionList For WinForm v.2.03
DescriptionSharpPlus ActionList For WinForm is a set of Components designed to speed the GUI development whicn Implemented Delphi ActionList for WinForm.
- Free for non-commercial use
- Shipped with all source
- Support .Net 1.1 and .Net2.0
- Supply Intergration with VS2003, VS2005 and Delphi2005 IDE(Component and HtmlHelp2) .
- Natively Support WinForms MenuItem, Toolbar Button , Button, ToolStripMenuItem and ToolStripButton(only for .Net 2.0) and can be easily extended to support third-party Controls.
- Include a lot of Standard Actions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 559kB
Platforms: D2005, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.