Mobile and desktop apps for evaluation trophies with connectivity to international Trophies portal
Actions for .NET v.1.0
By nxSharp.Commercial 16 Mar 2006
nxSharp Actions for .NET is component for Windows Forms for rapid and handy user interface development. This component is analog of Delphi VCL ActionList with additional features.
Actions are objects that represent some user operation, for example, open document or save document. They designed for centralizing application’s answer to user input (menu commands, tool bar buttons, buttons, etc) and control’s state management.
With nxSharp Actions you can avoid .NET shortcuts restriction. Now you able to use any key combination in your applications. Also you can assign shortcut to any control, use shortcuts without linking to a control and create Global shortcuts.
Full range of controls that could be linked, include components from .NET Framework 2.0 and third party components .
Single, centralized way to manage control's propeties with minimimum code writing:
- Any key combinations, including Enter, Escape, etc.
- Possibility to restrict shortcutÒs visibility in some controls
- Global shortcuts(fire even in non-active application)
- Possibility to create shortcut without linking with a control
Single response for objects such as menus and buttons that linked to action.
Background state update for enable and disable action depending on the state of your application.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $40
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 489kB
Platforms: C#, S2005
SharpPlus ActionList For WinForm v.2.03
DescriptionSharpPlus ActionList For WinForm is a set of Components designed to speed the GUI development whicn Implemented Delphi ActionList for WinForm.
- Free for non-commercial use
- Shipped with all source
- Support .Net 1.1 and .Net2.0
- Supply Intergration with VS2003, VS2005 and Delphi2005 IDE(Component and HtmlHelp2) .
- Natively Support WinForms MenuItem, Toolbar Button , Button, ToolStripMenuItem and ToolStripButton(only for .Net 2.0) and can be easily extended to support third-party Controls.
- Include a lot of Standard Actions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 559kB
Platforms: D2005, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained