- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Actions for .NET v.1.0
By nxSharp.Commercial 16 Mar 2006
nxSharp Actions for .NET is component for Windows Forms for rapid and handy user interface development. This component is analog of Delphi VCL ActionList with additional features.
Actions are objects that represent some user operation, for example, open document or save document. They designed for centralizing application’s answer to user input (menu commands, tool bar buttons, buttons, etc) and control’s state management.
With nxSharp Actions you can avoid .NET shortcuts restriction. Now you able to use any key combination in your applications. Also you can assign shortcut to any control, use shortcuts without linking to a control and create Global shortcuts.
Full range of controls that could be linked, include components from .NET Framework 2.0 and third party components .
Single, centralized way to manage control's propeties with minimimum code writing:
- Any key combinations, including Enter, Escape, etc.
- Possibility to restrict shortcutÒs visibility in some controls
- Global shortcuts(fire even in non-active application)
- Possibility to create shortcut without linking with a control
Single response for objects such as menus and buttons that linked to action.
Background state update for enable and disable action depending on the state of your application.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $40
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 489kB
Platforms: C#, S2005
SharpPlus ActionList For WinForm v.2.03
DescriptionSharpPlus ActionList For WinForm is a set of Components designed to speed the GUI development whicn Implemented Delphi ActionList for WinForm.
- Free for non-commercial use
- Shipped with all source
- Support .Net 1.1 and .Net2.0
- Supply Intergration with VS2003, VS2005 and Delphi2005 IDE(Component and HtmlHelp2) .
- Natively Support WinForms MenuItem, Toolbar Button , Button, ToolStripMenuItem and ToolStripButton(only for .Net 2.0) and can be easily extended to support third-party Controls.
- Include a lot of Standard Actions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 559kB
Platforms: D2005, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.