This way you will profit of premium features for free.
IntegralUI ListView v.1.0
By Lidor Systems.07 Sep 2007
DescriptionIntegralUI ListView is a .NET WinForms custom control, with plenty of options for display, selection and sorting of data and item collections. It has four different views to display items (Details, Large Icon, Small Icon and List) , built-in Live Editor and advanced Drag&Drop support, fast item list creation, XML encoding of Columns, Items and Subitems , rich styling features, highly customizable appearance and theme support (including Vista).
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $149
- Source price: $199
- Size: 1 781kB
Platforms: S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.