- Includes: feature-packed grid, planner, web updater, treeview, spreadsheet, rich text editor, planner, Office ribbon/toolbars, advanced edits, listboxes, outlookbar, syntax memo and much more
- Comes with full source code, free updates & free priority support for a full version cycle
- Works with Delphi 7 to the latest version of RAD Studio
SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic v.2.05
DescriptionNetwork management integration with SCADA and HMI using OPC and Web Services Implemented: OPC DA 3.0, 2.05,1.0, OPC XML DA, OPC Alarms and Events Version 1.1 and 1.0, SNMPv2c, SNMPv1, JScript pre-processing, using ping to manage devices without running SNMP agent and displaying of round trip time as one OPC variable, max.10 devices
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $744
- Size: 9 972kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...