Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
By Sunisoft.06 Apr 2006
DescriptionIrisSkin is the easiest-to-use .NET skin solution for Microsoft VisualStudio.NET(WinForms). It provides you the ability to make your application in skin automatically, including all forms. You will never spend many time on programming for skin support.
Using IrisSkin, you don't need make any modification for your existing projects just drop the skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms automatically. And the skin files can be compiled into the EXE file so that you don't need distribute the skin files with the EXE. At run-time, you can switch the skins very easily and you can switch to unskinned easily too. Let's say, just one component for one project.
The professionally-UI-designed skins are mostly designed by our UI artists.
- Dozens of professionally-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins;
- Easiest to use - Just one component for one application;
- Fully automatic - Skins all forms automatically;
- Make your existing project with skin easily;
- No flicking;
- Switch from skin to unskin easily;
- Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file;
- Provides SkinBuilder tool;
- Fully MDI support.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $149
- Source price: $1200
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 5 546kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
KA Floating Controls for VCL.NET v.1.0
By Kiril Antonov.Freeware + source 14 Mar 2005
DescriptionThis is set of some standard controls descendatns with floating abilities and RollUp / RollDown support.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 182kB
Platforms: D2005, D8
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...