EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
DescriptionIf you have ever wanted to store data temporarily in your Delphi, C++ Builder or Kylix application, and you at the same time wanted full access to the data as if they were stored in a database table, you have the right solution here. kbmMemTable is a full TDataset compatible in memory table loaded with functionality.
- Std.version is Free/Infoware.
- Pro version is free for holders of kbmMW commercial developer licenses.
- No need for the BDE. Make a full fledged application with data storage using only kbmMemTable.
- Fastest memory table around.
- Full expression filtering supported for Delphi 5/6/7/8 and BCB 5/6.
- Advanced index support incl. filtered indexes and a lot more.
- Full support for search and locate both using indexes and not.
- International sort orders supported for indexes.
- In memory compression of data.
- Full range of fields supported incl. blobs.
- Full support for all data aware controls.
- Easy interaction with other TDataset descendants.
- Supports multiple cursors to the same physical in memory data.
- Full support for transactions (StartTransaction, Commit, Rollback).
- Comprehensive help file available.
- Delphi 3/4/5/6/7/8/2005, BCB 3/4/5/6, Kylix 1/2/3 supported.
- Supports Win32, Linux and safe .Net code.
- and much more...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 529kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2, KLX3
By Morphtek.com.Freeware 13 Oct 2001
DescriptionA Kylix component that permits the definition of an 'in-memory' data structure to be defined at design time and manipulated like a database table at run time. The component also permits the run-time data to be saved into various file structures.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $50
- Size: 115kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained