FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
DescriptionIf you have ever wanted to store data temporarily in your Delphi, C++ Builder or Kylix application, and you at the same time wanted full access to the data as if they were stored in a database table, you have the right solution here. kbmMemTable is a full TDataset compatible in memory table loaded with functionality.
- Std.version is Free/Infoware.
- Pro version is free for holders of kbmMW commercial developer licenses.
- No need for the BDE. Make a full fledged application with data storage using only kbmMemTable.
- Fastest memory table around.
- Full expression filtering supported for Delphi 5/6/7/8 and BCB 5/6.
- Advanced index support incl. filtered indexes and a lot more.
- Full support for search and locate both using indexes and not.
- International sort orders supported for indexes.
- In memory compression of data.
- Full range of fields supported incl. blobs.
- Full support for all data aware controls.
- Easy interaction with other TDataset descendants.
- Supports multiple cursors to the same physical in memory data.
- Full support for transactions (StartTransaction, Commit, Rollback).
- Comprehensive help file available.
- Delphi 3/4/5/6/7/8/2005, BCB 3/4/5/6, Kylix 1/2/3 supported.
- Supports Win32, Linux and safe .Net code.
- and much more...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 529kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2, KLX3
By Morphtek.com.Freeware 13 Oct 2001
DescriptionA Kylix component that permits the definition of an 'in-memory' data structure to be defined at design time and manipulated like a database table at run time. The component also permits the run-time data to be saved into various file structures.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $50
- Size: 115kB
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!