Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
By Baltsoft.17 May 2007
DescriptionDid you ever want to take a screenshot of a web page? WebImager ActiveX can capture the entire web page as JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF image on the fly.
Not only html files, but plain text files and Web Archive Format (*.MHT) files can easily be converted to an image with WebImager.
WebImager ActiveX Component uses Internet Explorer's functionality to take (capture) a snapshot of a given URL. It utilizes the web browser control on Windows to download the webpage and then capture it as an image. It can easily be integrated into a variety of applications written in languages that support ActiveX Components such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On request
- price: $80
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 660kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2005, D2006, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained