EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
By Baltsoft.17 May 2007
DescriptionDid you ever want to take a screenshot of a web page? WebImager ActiveX can capture the entire web page as JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF image on the fly.
Not only html files, but plain text files and Web Archive Format (*.MHT) files can easily be converted to an image with WebImager.
WebImager ActiveX Component uses Internet Explorer's functionality to take (capture) a snapshot of a given URL. It utilizes the web browser control on Windows to download the webpage and then capture it as an image. It can easily be integrated into a variety of applications written in languages that support ActiveX Components such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On request
- price: $80
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 660kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2005, D2006, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.