- One UI control set to master app development in VCL, FMX & LCL
- Target Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Raspbian, ...
- Includes: feature-rich grid with DB binding, spreadsheet functions
- Includes: planner, rich text editor, treeview, tabset, pagecontrol, edit & list, controls, pickers & selectors, PDF generation and much more
By Baltsoft.17 May 2007
DescriptionDid you ever want to take a screenshot of a web page? WebImager ActiveX can capture the entire web page as JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF image on the fly.
Not only html files, but plain text files and Web Archive Format (*.MHT) files can easily be converted to an image with WebImager.
WebImager ActiveX Component uses Internet Explorer's functionality to take (capture) a snapshot of a given URL. It utilizes the web browser control on Windows to download the webpage and then capture it as an image. It can easily be integrated into a variety of applications written in languages that support ActiveX Components such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On request
- price: $80
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 660kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2005, D2006, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained