- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Access Helper For Ado VCL.NET v.1.0
By Kiril Antonov.Freeware + source 08 Mar 2005
DescriptionKA Access Helper For Ado is a simple component to help programmers easy to open all database formats supported by Microsoft JET Engine via ADO.
Access Helper For Ado supports following ADO Database components:
- TAdoConnection from Borland
- TKAAdoDatabase from KA Ado.
- Microsoft Access, dBase 5.0, dBase III, dBase IV, Excel 3.0, Excel 4.0, Excel 5.0, Excel 8.0, HTML Export, HTML Import, Lotus WJ2, Lotus WJ3, Lotus WK1, Lotus WK3, Lotus WK4, Paradox 3.X, Paradox 4.X, Paradox 5.X, Paradox 7.X, Text.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2005, D8
By Mocosh Inc.10 Sep 2013
DescriptionClass Mocosh.DatasetManager will help you by operation with class System.Data.DataSet. By means of only two methods you can fill and update DataSet any complexity, simply having specified the array from IDbDataAdapter.
During filling DataSet object with data from sources, the relations certain in DataSet object between tables are completely considered all. Tables are filled in the correct order that there was no violation of reference integrity of DataSet object.
You can easy change, insert and delete data in any tables of DataSet object. To write made changes in a database, to you simply enough to specify the array from IDbDataAdapter. Class Mocosh.DatasetManager itself will understand, in what order it is necessary to fulfil update to not break reference integrity of a database. Thus there is an analysis, what records have been inserted, what are updated, and what are remote.
Class Mocosh.DatasetManager does not access directly to databases and works exclusively with System.Data.DataSet object and any objects which realize interface System.Data.IDbDataAdapter. Therefore operation with any varieties of databases for which it is developed .NET DataAdapter object is supported.
During filling and upgrades are completely considered cyclic relations and relations of tables to. Class Mocosh. DatasetManager will help you to accelerate considerably engineering process of the applications actively working with databases as you will not need to spend efforts and time for development and debugging of complex algorithms of filling and update of DataSet objects.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $49.99
- Size: 1 974kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, S2002, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!