- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Access Helper For Ado VCL.NET v.1.0
By Kiril Antonov.Freeware + source 08 Mar 2005
DescriptionKA Access Helper For Ado is a simple component to help programmers easy to open all database formats supported by Microsoft JET Engine via ADO.
Access Helper For Ado supports following ADO Database components:
- TAdoConnection from Borland
- TKAAdoDatabase from KA Ado.
- Microsoft Access, dBase 5.0, dBase III, dBase IV, Excel 3.0, Excel 4.0, Excel 5.0, Excel 8.0, HTML Export, HTML Import, Lotus WJ2, Lotus WJ3, Lotus WK1, Lotus WK3, Lotus WK4, Paradox 3.X, Paradox 4.X, Paradox 5.X, Paradox 7.X, Text.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2005, D8
By Mocosh Inc.10 Sep 2013
DescriptionClass Mocosh.DatasetManager will help you by operation with class System.Data.DataSet. By means of only two methods you can fill and update DataSet any complexity, simply having specified the array from IDbDataAdapter.
During filling DataSet object with data from sources, the relations certain in DataSet object between tables are completely considered all. Tables are filled in the correct order that there was no violation of reference integrity of DataSet object.
You can easy change, insert and delete data in any tables of DataSet object. To write made changes in a database, to you simply enough to specify the array from IDbDataAdapter. Class Mocosh.DatasetManager itself will understand, in what order it is necessary to fulfil update to not break reference integrity of a database. Thus there is an analysis, what records have been inserted, what are updated, and what are remote.
Class Mocosh.DatasetManager does not access directly to databases and works exclusively with System.Data.DataSet object and any objects which realize interface System.Data.IDbDataAdapter. Therefore operation with any varieties of databases for which it is developed .NET DataAdapter object is supported.
During filling and upgrades are completely considered cyclic relations and relations of tables to. Class Mocosh. DatasetManager will help you to accelerate considerably engineering process of the applications actively working with databases as you will not need to spend efforts and time for development and debugging of complex algorithms of filling and update of DataSet objects.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $49.99
- Size: 1 974kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, S2002, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.