|Components > Reports > HTML Reports
|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
DVDChief Template Engine v.1.0||FWS
||23 Feb 2013
|By Denis Sletkov. DVD Chief Template Engine is a template engine for Delphi XE/XE2/XE3.
- First native Delphi template engine
- Smarty-like syntax
- Pre-compiled, no regular expression used
- Boolean, Integer, Float, Date, String, Array types
- Expression evaluation with all basic operators
- Functions and modifiers, also user-defined
- If, Foreach, Capturearray, Capture blocks
- User variabled provided via Namespaces
|Download: DXE DXE2 DXE3 DXE64
||2013 - 2152 k
||20 Jan 2005
|By ProGa. The HTMLReport component provides an easy way to generate HyperText Markup Language (HTML) reports in a Borland Delphi program. HTMLReport can generate reports from virtually any datasource, which doesn't have to be BDE compliant databases. This can be any 3rd party database interface or simply an array or a set of pascal variables. Important feature of this component is the possibility to change some of the report properties, i.e. it is possible to add / delete report fields, change their positions etc. without recompiling the main program. It is very easy to create a HTMLReport with several levels, because the report is printed as a HTML type file.|
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $136
|Download: CB5 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
Little Report v.1.0||FWS
||07 May 2004
|By Simone Di Cicco. A little component, that creates HTML and TXT reports.
In HTML Reports, there are the possibility to:
- Put some HTML first and after the report
- Modify the size of the table
- Personalize the title of the page.
|Download: D5 D6 D7
||02 Sep 2006
|By Ecological Software Solutions. Delphi source code for the TEssHtmlReport component that builds HTML reports using the TDSTableProducer component as a base. However, the TEssHtmlReport component has extra built in features:
- You can create template HTML pages in any program that exports HTML. With a simple scripting language you insert table and fields into the document where you want them to appear in the final report output.
- You can either embed the report HTML source into your program, or import the template HTML file at runtime. The later makes it easy for clients to adjust their report output at any time. Built in summation (Sum, Avg, Max, Min, and Count) and math (*, /, +, - ^) functions allows for runtime numeric integration. The functions use the same simple scripting language as mentioned above.
- You can set summation function either anywhere on a page or directly inline with the table output. You can even include grouped output fields (similar to the "group bands" use in other report components).
- Since the output, which can be saved to disk, is HTML, it is readable by most word processor programs, as well as being web read.
|Download: D5 D6
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages