Save 10% ordering this product in discounts:
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
dbExpress driver for Oracle v.6.7.10
By Devart.17 Sep 2015
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines a common interface for fast access to Oracle database server from Delphi on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For each supported server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress driver for Oracle provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server. It can work using Oracle Call Interface (OCI) or SQL*Net directly. dbExpress driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, and 7.3, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
- 64-bit development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Direct access to data
- Direct SQL*Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
- High performance
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behavior
- Complete support for dbExpress version 4
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed per developer without royalty fee
Following development environments are supported:
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, 2009
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Turbo Delphi Professional
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C++ Professional
- Borland Delphi 5-2005
- Borland C++Builder 5, 6
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $149.95
- Source price: $249.95
- Size: 3 956kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...