Save 10% ordering this product in discounts:
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
dbExpress driver for Oracle v.6.7.10
By Devart.17 Sep 2015
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines a common interface for fast access to Oracle database server from Delphi on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For each supported server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress driver for Oracle provides direct high performance access to Oracle database server. It can work using Oracle Call Interface (OCI) or SQL*Net directly. dbExpress driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, and 7.3, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
- 64-bit development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Direct access to data
- Direct SQL*Net protocol support. This feature allows driver to work in Direct mode without Oracle client software
- High performance
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behavior
- Complete support for dbExpress version 4
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed per developer without royalty fee
Following development environments are supported:
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, 2009
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Turbo Delphi Professional
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C++ Professional
- Borland Delphi 5-2005
- Borland C++Builder 5, 6
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $149.95
- Source price: $249.95
- Size: 3 956kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.