Save 10% ordering this product in discounts:
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
dbExpress driver for MySQL v.6.7.9
By Devart.17 Sep 2015
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines a common interface to provide fast access to MySQL databases from Delphi on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For each supported server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. As a thin and simple data-access layer, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress driver for MySQL provides access to MySQL database. It can work using native MySQL network protocol or MySQL client. dbExpress driver for MySQL supports MySQL server 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23; MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0; MariaDB 5.x. If you do not use Direct mode then MySQL client library is required.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
- 64-bit development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Direct data access
- High performance
- Supports latest versions of servers
- All data types support
- Extended options for advanced behavior
- Ability of monitoring query execution with DBMonitor
- Source code available
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee
- One year free support for registered users
Following development environments are supported by dbExpress drivers:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, 2009
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Turbo Delphi Professional
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C++ Professional
- Borland Delphi 6-2005
- Borland C++Builder 6
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $129.95
- Source price: $199.95
- Size: 3 771kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...