Save 10% ordering this product in discounts:
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
dbExpress driver for MySQL v.6.7.9
By Devart.17 Sep 2015
dbExpress is a database-independent layer that defines a common interface to provide fast access to MySQL databases from Delphi on Windows and Mac OS X for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. For each supported server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries and stored procedures. As a thin and simple data-access layer, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. dbExpress driver for MySQL provides access to MySQL database. It can work using native MySQL network protocol or MySQL client. dbExpress driver for MySQL supports MySQL server 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23; MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0; MariaDB 5.x. If you do not use Direct mode then MySQL client library is required.
Key features of dbExpress drivers:
- 64-bit development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Direct data access
- High performance
- Supports latest versions of servers
- All data types support
- Extended options for advanced behavior
- Ability of monitoring query execution with DBMonitor
- Source code available
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee
- One year free support for registered users
Following development environments are supported by dbExpress drivers:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007, 2009
- Borland Developer Studio 2006
- Turbo Delphi Professional
- Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
- Turbo C++ Professional
- Borland Delphi 6-2005
- Borland C++Builder 6
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $129.95
- Source price: $199.95
- Size: 3 771kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...