Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL v.1.0.0
DescriptionDBConvert for SQLite and MS SQL is a dependable bi-directional database converter which enables you to migrate data from SQLite to MS SQL server and from MS SQL to SQLite. DBConvert features: Unicode Support, Primary keys and Indexes conversion, Interactive multilingual (GUI) mode/command line mode, preverification of possible conversion errors, the ability to use MS SQL Dump if you don't have a direct access to MS SQL server, etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $79
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 16 187kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
SQLite Data Wizard v.12.6
DescriptionSQLite Data Wizard is a powerful SQLite GUI front end for managing your SQLite data.
SQLite Data Wizard provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly. SQLite Data Wizard allows you to generate SQLite PHP scripts for the selected tables and queries, convert any ADO-compatible database to your SQLite database, export data from SQLite tables and queries to most popular formats, and import data into the tables.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $59
- Size: 8 457kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...