- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
DBConvert for SQLite and MSSQL v.1.0.0
DescriptionDBConvert for SQLite and MS SQL is a dependable bi-directional database converter which enables you to migrate data from SQLite to MS SQL server and from MS SQL to SQLite. DBConvert features: Unicode Support, Primary keys and Indexes conversion, Interactive multilingual (GUI) mode/command line mode, preverification of possible conversion errors, the ability to use MS SQL Dump if you don't have a direct access to MS SQL server, etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $79
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 16 187kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
SQLite Data Wizard v.12.6
DescriptionSQLite Data Wizard is a powerful SQLite GUI front end for managing your SQLite data.
SQLite Data Wizard provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly. SQLite Data Wizard allows you to generate SQLite PHP scripts for the selected tables and queries, convert any ADO-compatible database to your SQLite database, export data from SQLite tables and queries to most popular formats, and import data into the tables.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $59
- Size: 8 457kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...