|Applications in Delphi and BCB||
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Accounting > Bank
|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Accent Bank v.1.0||SW
||18 Aug 2013
|By Microresource. Accent Bank validates UK sort code and account numbers, ensuring accurate data entry and information collection, prior to collecting direct debits or paying direct credits.
For direct debit originators this is a highly valuable tool, cutting down the number of errors with bank information, and saving money on administration costs. If you using BACS-IP then this process is now a highly recommended practise.
- Ensures accurate collection of account details;
- Increases the success of direct debit collection;
- Lowers administration costs of failed transactions.
- Built in history of account details checked;
- Easy to install;
- Easy to use;
- Formats 7, 9 and 10 digit accounts to BACS format;
- Gives simple clear messages on the validation;
- Monthly updates on UK sort codes;
- Validates UK Sort code and Account Numbers.
Source: On purchase/registration
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W2K3 W3.1 W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages