Discussion of AMRandom
|Components > Science > Statistic|
|By ESB Consultancy. This aims to supply a CodeGear (Borland) Delphi translation of Alan Miller's Random Module for FORTRAN-90. This translation has been done with Dr Miller's approval and is being made FREELY available to all Delphi Developers, though we do ask the Alan Miller and ESB Consultancy be given due credit.
It includes the following Random Number Generators:
- Normal (Gaussian)
- Multivariate Normal
- Generalized inverse Gaussian
- Binomial (2 different ones)
- Negative Binomial
- von Mises
|Download: C2k10 D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7
This discussion forum is not common Delphi forum. This forum is intended for a concrete product discussion.
Please, post here messages concerning AMRandom only.
If you want to discuss common Delphi problems, please select appropriative Delphi forum, for example here.
No any topics still in this section
|You are currently not logged|
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Easy data compression solution!
Easy Compression Library is a very easy-to-use replacement of TFileStream, TMemoryStream and other TStream descendants to their analogues with compression/decompression and encryption. Compression is transparent, all the methods, properties and behavior of TFileStream and TMemoryStream are supported, so it is very simple to replace them in the application code. Save up to $500 by ordering at Torry's Showcase! more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages