Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Azure
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to SQL Azure in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to SQL Azure databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding SQL Azure client software. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for SQL Azure doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface: ODBC Data Types support, ODBC API Functions support
- In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to SQL Azure from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).