Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for Firebird doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface: ODBC Data Types support, ODBC API Functions support.
- In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to Firebird from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...