EMS SQL Manager
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server/Interbase/FireBird/MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/DB2 is a high performance tool for database development and administration. It offers plenty of powerful SQL tools such as Visual Database Designer that allows designing database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and advanced SQL editor to build complicated queries and many more useful features for efficient development and administration. SQL Manager has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.Key Features
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
- Powerful Transact-SQL debugger to trace procedures, functions, SQL scripts
- Comparison and synchronization of database structure
- Simple getting your database under source control
- Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server maintenance tasks
- Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).