UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components)
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Universal access to different database servers
- Full support for the latest server editions
- High overall performance
- Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Database-independent data storage with the TVirtualTable component
- Ability to retrieve metadata information
- A large amount of helpful demo projects
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...