Devart ODBC Driver for SQLite
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to SQLite by means of native SQLite Client library and in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to SQLite databases directly avoiding SQLite Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for SQLite doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface: ODBC Data Types support, ODBC API Functions support
- In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to SQLite from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Database Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with major and the latest SQLite versions since 3.0 and higher.
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.