The Wireless Communication Library 7 WiFi Framework is the part of the new upcoming version of the
Wireless Communication Library 7.
This new version has been completely redesigned and includes a lot of new features.
Note: The WiFi Framework 7 is not compatible with the Wireless Communication Library 6.
- Handle all WLAN events with full parameters;
- Enumerate installed WiFi adapters;
- Discover available networks;
- Enumerate available BSS list for a network;
- Measure signal quality and RSSI level;
- Manage (enumerate, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles;
- Connect to and disconnect from a WiFI network (with permanent or temporary profile or without profile);
- Create and manage Hosted Networks (ad-hoc mode);
- Read and set WLAN interfaces properties.
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!