- RAD Studio 10 Seattle supported
- Database-First, Model-First & Code-First development. Users are able to use all the three ways when developing applications using EntityDAC.
- Visual ORM Model Designer with Code generation. Entity Developer allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code or manual describing class attributes in Delphi code. It supports creation of all kinds of mapping, such as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, inheritance hierarchies, etc.
- LINQ queries. Using ORM when developing your applications must not only accelerate development of the application itself, but also unify the application code and make applications independent of the specifics and syntax of the SQL database for which it is developed, that will allow to support multiple databases in your application with no effort.
- Class mapping. Object-relational mapping of database tables to Delphi classes can be performed not only to classes inherited from a basic TEntity class, but to custom classes inherited form TObject as well.
- Entity & Query Cache. To increase application performance, EntityDAC allows to cache metadata, all entities loaded from the database, LINQ queries, and much more.
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...