SecureBlackbox is a suite of software components that allows developers to add strong security to their applications to protect binary data, files, documents and e-mails.
SecureBlackbox includes authentic implementations (no 3rd-party code used) of various data security standards and network communication protocols for various platforms (Windows, .NET, Linux, MacOS X / iOS, Java / Android).
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite (over 20 packages in 6 editions) of over 200 carefully crafted components and classes which you use in development of software for desktop and server platforms, as well as mobile devices and web applications.
- comprehensive solution that covers all popular application-level Internet protocols and security algorithms and standards. From low-level encryption algorithms to sophisticated digital signature standards with timestamping and archiving to secure cloud-based data storages to secure file transfer, you get all cryptography-based libraries in one pack. Functions are grouped into a number of packages to offer you affordable licensing schemes.
- maintained solution which is reviewed and improved on a regular basis to guarantee reliable security and highest possible speed of operations.
- supported solution that gives you, our valued customer, insurance of getting free assistance when you use the components and when you need to address some problem.
- reliable solution that offers its source code for security review. Strict conformance to standards and easy-to-use interfaces guarantee that the otherwise complicated task of providing true security is easy to accomplish with SecureBlackbox.
- cross-platform solution which can be used on wide range of platforms from Windows, Unix, FreeBSD and Linux servers to Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS X desktops to Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone smartphones and Tablets. This is achieved by offering several editions of SecureBlackbox.
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).