Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to MySQL in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivaled advantage - connection to MySQL databases directly via TCP/IP . That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for MySQL doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC Driver for MySQL supports the following database
* MySQL servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23
* MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0
* MariaDB 5.x
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained