The Wireless Communication Library 7 WiFi Framework is the part of the new upcoming version of the
Wireless Communication Library 7.
This new version has been completely redesigned and includes a lot of new features.
Note: The WiFi Framework 7 is not compatible with the Wireless Communication Library 6.
- Handle all WLAN events with full parameters;
- Enumerate installed WiFi adapters;
- Discover available networks;
- Enumerate available BSS list for a network;
- Measure signal quality and RSSI level;
- Manage (enumerate, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles;
- Connect to and disconnect from a WiFI network (with permanent or temporary profile or without profile);
- Create and manage Hosted Networks (ad-hoc mode);
- Read and set WLAN interfaces properties.
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...