- RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
- Lazarus 1.2.6 support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Android application development support
- iOS application development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
- Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
- Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
- Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
- Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
- Does not require external modules
- Protection against diverse crypto attacks
- Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
- Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
- Authentication by password or by public key
- Compatible with any TCP application
- High performance
- Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
- Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
- IPv6 protocol support
- Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
- Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server
- Supported Target Platforms: Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal), FreeBSD (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained