SQLite Data Access Components
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle is supported
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support
- Database encryption
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO
- SQLite database encryption
- VCL, FMX, LCL development platforms are available
- Concurrent access
- User-defined functions
- In Direct mode does not require the SQLite client software and works with a database directly
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Unicode and national charset support
- Support of all standard and third-party visual data-aware controls
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
- Support for using macros in SQL
- SQL Execution monitoring
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained