Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to MySQL in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivaled advantage - connection to MySQL databases directly via TCP/IP . That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for MySQL doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC Driver for MySQL supports the following database
* MySQL servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0, and 3.23
* MySQL Embedded servers: 6.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.1, 4.1, and 4.0
* MariaDB 5.x
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).