- RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
- Lazarus 1.2.6 support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Android application development support
- iOS application development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
- Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
- Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
- Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
- Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
- Does not require external modules
- Protection against diverse crypto attacks
- Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
- Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
- Authentication by password or by public key
- Compatible with any TCP application
- High performance
- Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
- Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
- IPv6 protocol support
- Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
- Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server
- Supported Target Platforms: Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal), FreeBSD (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.